• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Dillinger's new home

SouthernDissolution

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Today:

Got the face frame, cabinet floor and side door installed and fitted. I didn't get to fit my latches and locks, but I did get all my glass cut today. Routed out all the shoulders for my lights.

Im going to be away at a Fire show/College all weekend so its gonna be another few days till I get back at it...

Viv.jpg

SouthernDissolution

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Today:

Got the doors installed, and fitted with hardware. Tomorrow SHOULD be the last day on this project. Tomorrow morning will be the trim work. As of now everything is varnished. All that is missing is the glass, but like I stated before, my glass has been cut and is waiting to be installed at home...Dillinger should be in his new home by Wednesday!

Almostdone.jpg

Reactions: Jp

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Very, Very nice job! Dildo should be stoked with his new crib.

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That stain sets it off, I really like that setup.

SouthernDissolution

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Yea man the cabinet doors are just Danish oil soaked cherry, their color is Cherry's naural color the rest is stained red mahogany 225. The design of course is all my own.

Reactions: Jp

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I'd run the lights for awhile to help bake the sealer & stain, reduce the risk of potential fumes.

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Congrats on the build, u did a sweet job.

Latest posts