• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Dillinger's new home

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I'm trying. Its a long process. Today I have to cut and move alot of cedar with the boss man. But I'll run by the shop and get some more pics.
I know it takes time, I still don't have the bamboo enclosure finished yet. So much going on lately I actually forgot about it. Can't wait 2 get it finished. Soon though!

SouthernDissolution

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Backwall1.jpg

Backwall2.jpg

Doorside.jpg

SouthernDissolution

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I've got a gun show tomorrow, so it'll be Sunday before I can get anything done , ill keep you guys posted...next week I'm going to tike the floor so its getting really really close...glass will be the last pieces. That's gonna hurt the wallet. Custom cut glass is expensive >.< Dillinger better love this house lol

SouthernDissolution

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Oh yea, I found a buncha new toys today. Gonna try to get me another Beretta 92 to match my current one. lol Other things like my little Dozer are getting in the way, but I say its a fair trade. =)

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Oh yea, I found a buncha new toys today. Gonna try to get me another Beretta 92 to match my current one. lol Other things like my little Dozer are getting in the way, but I say its a fair trade. =)
Berettas are nice, I want 2 get my lady a subcompact PX4 Storm

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Taurus & HK are at the top of my list, just out of my pricerange at the moment.

Latest posts