• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Definately NOT a Zoo

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
what im afraid of pine beetles geez. i got over my fear of spiders about 2 years ago. gotta have one phobia lol.

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Well you could be like MOST men and just be afraid of drinking too much and waking up in the wife's lingere............with her nowhere to be found. But beetles work. ;)

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
And I get a man card taken because I like to soak sore muscles in the tub once in a while!!! WTF???? I think I should get one of those man cards back!!!!

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
LOL........I really don't think there's anything odd about a man soaking in the tub. You can always take boats to play with. ;D

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
But Tom, He has stated more than once, none of that stuff was in the tub with him.. Just the hot water....Oh a wash cloth and some soap.... At least that is what I understood. When I get him down here, Ya want me to send in one of the boys to check ? lol
Janie.
Oh, Gina in answer to your question... Dubia, hissers, lobs, turks and morias.
:D
Brian I would be pleased to breed supers for ya, if you waaaaaant... But that would mean you would really need to be a tad more local to me... Can it hurt for me to put in a word or two to the CO of the Orders division ? *Checks her mail list for likely subjects....*

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Yea, water,rag and old spice or coast!!!!!

Edit: and thank you Gina, or at least a good beardie book to read!! Oh wait I almost forgot I haven't found any yet!!!

So imma get that card back!!! If its the last thing I do!!!!! ;)

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
ive never seen someone actually lose their man card for a infraction i have no idea what you would have to do to get it back. I can only imagine what it is going to take lol. 8)

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
An apology would help considerably.
Janie.
Sorry Gina for hijacking this thread ! :(

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
hmmmmmm..............I think I got off track with the Man Card thing too. LOL.........it happens. All in fun!

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I just wanted to share this new pic of my Carmel. He's a year old now. I think it's amazing how fast they grow.

CarmelAugust09.jpg

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Brian the moment she finds that , you would be in some serious hot water ! And I don't mean the bath !
Janie. lol

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
maybe i could ease her into it. like buy a rat and set it loose in the house.
when she gets scared by the rat i produce the snake that will eat the rat ;D
just have to lock the cats away until the snake and rat meet lol.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Knowing her, she would just call an exterminator... Leaving you holding the Snake Bag ??? ;)
Janie lol

Latest posts