• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Definately NOT a Zoo

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Everybody has their own zoo going on. So, I thought I'd share some of mine. It's definately not a zoo.......maybe a park. If i had an island..........I'm sure we could create something similar to Jurrassic Park. LOL

Enjoy!! :)

Just a few ball pythons

ginasspiderfemale.jpg

ginasmalepastel.jpg

MaleCaramel.jpg

butter.jpg

BlackPastelFemale.jpg

albinomale.jpg

albinofemale.jpg

blackpastelandcinny.jpg

Just a few boas

Posidon2.jpg

athena5.jpg

For some reason I can't seem to locate pics of the nics.

Geckos
AptorFemale.jpg

replacementRAPTOR.jpg

replacementRAPTORII.jpg

Taruk-SHTCTBMale.jpg

Taro-SHTCTBFemale.jpg

Mokoi.jpg

mita4.jpg

darana4.jpg

LVBB.jpg

LVBBII.jpg

Dragons
Soltice.jpg

Gemeni.jpg

Eliza.jpg

orion_21.jpg

There's more, but I think I took up enough space for now. Hope you liked.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
For starters, welcome to the forum, Ladyknight.

I would qualify this as a zoo. Nice display.

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thankie Thankie
This doesn't quite cover 1/4 of my collection. But I wasn't sure if this site had limited space.
I'm topping the high 50's in ball pythons, there are 3 nicaraguan boas, several RTB's, and I didn't even touch the cornsnake collection. The leopard geckos are upward close to 150 again. It's hatching time. The cresteds (which I didn't picture) are at about 30ish. My collection of dragons is 9 adults. The 128 hatchlings this year were sold over the last month or so.
That pretty much covers what I breed.......but doesn't touch my private collection where i keep pairs just for my own enjoyment. Chances are.........at one time, I've had it.

Right now I'm working on Knob Tail Geckos. Anybody else got those?

chucks parents

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Wow :eek: that's a lot.... Talk about an animal invasion.. They talk about busy, they must keep you very busy... Do you have help?? Well they look great...

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ladyknight, please clarify -

This board is for Other PETS. Are you discussing your pets or your list of suspects for sale? Your post is a bit encrypted to me.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
what a beautiful teaser on your collection. Now lets see the rest.
God i wish the wife would let me get into snakes your ball pythons are gorgeous.
And i may have to hit you up. I have been thinking of branching out into geckos but i dont know very much about them. I just love the way leapord geckos look

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey Gina... there is this little island I've been looking at, just as an investment, should I win the lotto.... interested ? ;) it's trooooopicallllllll
Janie.

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Renee
Sorry, didn't mean to sound encrypted
This post isn't intended to prompt the sale of anything. Only to share some pics of what i keep. I couldn't find a section for "Other Reptiles" only "Other Pets". I am a breeder.......but you don't often find me posting anything for sale on any forum.

chucks Parents

Oh yes! I'm fortunate enough to have grown children with the same addictions and a business partner that stays pretty busy also. LOL.........But I do employ students during main hatching seasons or when i go out of town.

Brian
Sent you a pm on pretty basic care. Just hit me up if you need any more info. I think my caresheet is either on my other computer or stored somewhere on disk.

Tom
Familiar faces are good..........sometimes ;) Still trying to get organized on what we discussed.

And Janie.............
yeah baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's go.

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Here's a pic very early this year. With many of you having hatching baby dragons.....I'm sure you can appreciate this picture.

Baby Cornsnakes
pipingbaby1.jpg

DodgerIII.jpg

Ash.jpg

And a few of the crested

LadFlameDalmationMale.jpg

SillyCreamFlame.jpg

HB1PartialPin.jpg

HB2PartialPin.jpg

StickieRedDalmation.jpg

Tiger Salamanders
TigerSal.jpg

TigerSalFemale.jpg

And the POOCH
spooky3.jpg

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Gina, is that sweet lil fuzzy face a pappion ?(sp)
Too cute... Brian, I am sure we can arrange for not THAT puppy, but one of that same breed to find his/her way to your house ;)
Janie.

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Close Janie, not a papallion, but a long haired chi. She's my most spoiled child. Hogger of the covers and the bed. She attempts to steal the pillow too, so we have tug of war at night. lol
She's 4 years old tomorrow! hmmmm guess i'll have to make her a cake!

I still have a few more species of reptiles, but can't seem to find the pics.

Of all the animals I've had, those Tiger Sals were the kewlest. They give us hours of laughter and enjoyment watching them trot around and devour their food. They're super easy to keep also, but hard to find.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
My 4th grade science teach had a pair of those... back in the ...err ... ummm...late 60's ? gads how time has flown... Almost half a century. Ack !

A long hair chi eh ? Just a lil sweetheart. Did I mention my silly aversion to small breeds ? Good thing she isn't one ;)
Janie.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
i have a odd facination with papallions lol. I love them i think they are the cutest lil dog ever. Here i am 6ft tall and 200 lbs and i want a papallion lol.

Latest posts