• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Definately NOT a Zoo

Erskinelake

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
crypticdragons said:
i have a odd facination with papallions lol. I love them i think they are the cutest lil dog ever. Here i am 6ft tall and 200 lbs and i want a papallion lol.

Nothing wrong with that..their ears are so damn cute..how could you not fall in love with one.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Big man... wee dog. Brian ? I think that is a violation of Man cards.. Tom, I need a second opinion.
*Grins*
Janie

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Psst... I have a couple that I personally snagged from past spouses... almost new and hardly used.....bids anyone ? ;)
Janie.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
as i have had to tell people in the past. if they want my man card they have to fight me for it lol.
Oh and me and the wife watched beverly hills chihuahua last night and that is the cutest DAMN movie ever lol.

TheVirus

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
My mom had a papillon. He either ran away or was stolen. My niece used to dress up as Dorthy and the dog was Toto. His name was Gizmo, because of his ears. But he answered to sh..ty :) Now I have a Boston Terrier named Hank.

ladynite,

You have a better reptile collection than most zoos. You should charge admission. Hows the Knobs?

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
LOL..................there is a MAN card?

Knobs are doing well. Those are soooooo cute aren't they!!!!! I'm hoping to pick up 2 more next month.

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
:eek:

Really??!!?? Oh man, I need to borrow one. I'll swap the puppy for a week! rofl

Yes tom, knobs are a type of gecko. One of the newer species available in the pet trade. They are so cute with their stubby fat little tails. I got mine as babies, but they're growing well. Pretty similar to keeping leopards. They're rather expensive for a gecko, because they're so new, so i didn't wanna jump in too deep at first.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Tom man at the point you are at right now your head would explode if you got more reptiles lol.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I rather expect that I might have some knobs next year... ;)
One just never knows do they ? lol
Janie.

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
*slips the Man Card into the silver protective lining of the Pink Purse and winks at Janie*

I've just got these little guys started on nymph dubias, from the turks they were eating. The turks were just too fast and the babies couldn't keep up well.

How many different feeders do you guys raise?

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I raise Turks and Dubias and i purchase supers (cause i cant bring myself to breed them)

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Im gonna lose another point on my man card but those damnd beetles are just f**ked up. I cant take em probably cause they remind me of pine beetles and i have a slight phobia of pine beetles.

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
LOL.........we really gotta toughen you up some!

*passes the Man Card to Brian"

Latest posts