• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Day 2 with our baby mr.cell

Mr.cell

Bearded Dragon Egg
I’m so glad he did so well during the power outage. For the shed definitely recommend a bath it will make it come off much easier and prevent stuck on shed. Just make sure you condition the water first or use filtered water and that its no higher that his belly, babies are known to be able to drown easier. If you do get a lot of power outages I would suggest getting a small generator just so that they can still get some uvb even for a couple hours a day. after 2 days without uvb beardies can start to develop Muscular Bone Disease especially when they are that young and growing a lot. Glad he is doing so well :)
Thank you so much I got a batterie back up from my job for larg machines. It weighs like 80 lbs but I got it hooked up lol should keep lights running for at least 30 hours
he just finished pulling his shed off and has been a frequent flyer on sitting in his water bowl.
And thank you so much we are glad to, he just destroyed 17 crickets and is being lazy on his branch

Mr.cell

Bearded Dragon Egg
I unfortunately did not know any of this when I got my first bearded dragon. Please listen to what they are telling you. Our baby did not survive. By the time we knew what was going on he was to sick to save. It caused us a lot of heart ache. We did after a while get another one and he's doing great.
Im So very sorry to hear that. But yes I am taking all of this Hobbie and these amazing people seriously.

Frank the baby beardry

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Thank you so much I got a batterie back up from my job for larg machines. It weighs like 80 lbs but I got it hooked up lol should keep lights running for at least 30 hours
he just finished pulling his shed off and has been a frequent flyer on sitting in his water bowl.
And thank you so much we are glad to, he just destroyed 17 crickets and is being lazy on his branch
Lol mine is being lazy to. He is in his second favorite spot. It’s like a half hiding place. He goes there when he wants to relax but also get heat

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 19