• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Sandy's Eggs Hatching

Chris Baez Jr.

Juvenile Dragon
Yes she is, the only Female that I kept, the other 3 are males. She is eating today & acting more normal, doing a little arm waving earlier & is definitely in shed, but has darkened so much, seems to have lost all her reds, hoping that it's just the shed. Another day or 2 will tell the tale. Will post pics of her after this shed. Falkor is coloring very nicely.

You made a good choice. I think they were all nice, but Saphira was the prettiest.

ashley7988

Juvenile Dragon
I love that you posted a video! Its very cool seeing one coming out of the egg! Very pretty hatchlings, I know this thread started last year but congrats! :D

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
So May ... How you making out with those hatchlings, must be close now ... ;)

mayhmmaydn

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey Germ. Sorry I was gone so long. things have been insane here. Ive been incubating at room temp and enjoying watching them develop. I am down to 6 eggs due to stupidity on my behalf. I dropped them.. I have one that is a teeny tiny egg. only half the size of the others but has a little dragy kicking in it. you can see them all alive and wiggling when you candle them. I expect them to hatch in the next few weeks. With the lower temps they can take at least a third longer. I hope everyday that ill see some sweating at least but nope. Most the other Eggs have doubled in size and are full round and white. you can see the markings on their tails thru the shell when candling. its so exciting!

mayhmmaydn

Bearded Dragon Egg
OH and since my last postings she laid another clutch. about 6 in that one are viable but don't look good. I don't think they are gonna make it. Its been a struggle with them as they were on the bottom when they were dropped and they got totally mixed into the medium and tossed around. no more dogs allowed in the area when they are being checked. fingers crossed. May

Latest posts