• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Sandy's Eggs Hatching

Daeyang

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I am in love with the one that came out of the dark egg! The head shape looks different! I think I'm in love haha!
Beautiful pictures, and hey! At least most of em came out!

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Lucky #13
EggsHatching004-1.jpg

The rest have yet to poke their nose out of the egg.

Pat B

Super Moderator
Still can't get over the miracle....absolutely stunning. Thank you so much Germ for taking the time to post pictures and videos so the rest of can enjoy the birth of your babies.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
So that is all she wrote, 13 Young'uns.

I checked the remaining eggs & they were solid enough to handle, so I candled them. All the remaining eggs were empty.

Pat B

Super Moderator
Hey Germ....How are the babies? Have you decided how many you are going to keep? What are you going to do with the rest of them?

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
The Hatchlings are doing fine, starting to have an appetite & pooping around ;). Have found homes for a few when they are ready, unsure as of yet how many I am going to keep, likely 2 or 3, waiting for them to get a little larger to pick the holdbacks, will advertise the rest to good homes.

cherryfilters

Juvenile Dragon
Germ!

CONGRATS ON YOUR LIL CUTIE HATCHLINGS!! :)

I read on the other thread about the clutches Sandy laid in May, but I thought it would be most appropriate to comment on here. Glad that you went with your best instinct and kept those eggs. b(^_^)d *two thumbs up*
<I also enjoyed the pictures you took of her checking up on her batch. hehe the captions made it cute>

I can't wait to see more pictures as time goes on and when they get bigger. Wonderful job delivering them. ;)

Alisha OK

Juvenile Dragon
lucky number 13 is by far my fave ! He's so cute and def has a cool story to go along with him
Congrats on the babies ! They're precious

Charley

Hatchling Dragon
Oh my god, these are the best pictures ever! My eggs only ever hatched because I took them to the pet shop to be incubated so I never got to see them hatch :-( These pictures are amazing.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I just sold the last 2 that I am selling. Found good homes for Ketu & Tatsu. 6 were just too many, the majority of the years I have kept these beautiful critters I have always had 4 at a time. With 4 I could spend individual time with them all. 6 just cut it too thin, did not allow for me to appreciate each ones individuality, personalities & idiosyncrasies. So I now have 3.1.0.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
She has been doing fine, I moved her into a different enclosure after selling the other 2, she seems to be having acclimation issues & possibly is in the start of a shed, didn't eat yesterday, is quite dark & not very active. Gave her a warm soak this morning & she had a good Poop, so that is working ;).

Chris Baez Jr.

Juvenile Dragon
Congratulations Germ. You did a great job from start to finish. I'm also glad that you kept Saphira, I guess because I like the sound of the name. The best of luck with her (she is female, right?).

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yes she is, the only Female that I kept, the other 3 are males. She is eating today & acting more normal, doing a little arm waving earlier & is definitely in shed, but has darkened so much, seems to have lost all her reds, hoping that it's just the shed. Another day or 2 will tell the tale. Will post pics of her after this shed. Falkor is coloring very nicely.

Latest posts