• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Zilla Pro Sol Terrarium ? Pros/Cons?

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I mean this is current situation .... I tried to peek under his chin and it looks completely white ....
When they sleep ... They are OUT COLD!!! I wish I could do that! He fell asleep like this haven't had the heart to move 'em yet
That is a good sign - he is already trusting-- the stress marks will go away--

kec1029

Bearded Dragon Egg
Why does his coloring see so much brighter when he sleeps?? I mean HOLY COW you caphn definitely tell he's a red morph in this picture....

Attachments

• 20200826_222111.jpg
    20200826_222111.jpg
    959 KB · Views: 9

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Why does his coloring see so much brighter when he sleeps?? I mean HOLY COW you caphn definitely tell he's a red morph in this picture....
Not sure- when their colors are vibrant especially the beard means their happy or so I am told

kec1029

Bearded Dragon Egg
FIREFLY ATE 2 CRICKETS THIS MORNING!!! I took his basking rock out to clean it and dropped a few crickets in... And he got them!! Took a long time but definitely refused a 3rd

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
FIREFLY ATE 2 CRICKETS THIS MORNING!!! I took his basking rock out to clean it and dropped a few crickets in... And he got them!! Took a long time but definitely refused a 3rd
Ok so that is progress --- have you offered him any salads? Here is a website for nutrition -- ignore the kale thing its a good staple feeder https://www.beardeddragon.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=256333&p=1946073#p1946073
I am going to post some websites for worms and insects - your going to need a bowl like this
https://www.amazon.com/MACGOAL-Rept...uGQB&pd_rd_wg=tLkwE&ref_=pd_gw_ci_mcx_mr_hp_d
And I want you to get Firefly some BSFL - do not dust them and use as many as you want - they are a good baby staple feeder and they are great lures to the food bowl
www.symptonbsf.com these are also known as nutri grubs phoenix worms and calci worms
www.dubiaroaches.com great place for roaches - you can keep roaches in a 10 gallon aquarium and feed them dubia food and carrots - do not feed carrrots to Firefly too to much Vit A --
www.mulberryfarms.com they have small super worms get some of those and BSFL and butter worms - use 1-3 small super worms and 1-3 butter worms - and as many BSFL all on top of his salads - add them to the bowl in front of him to get his attention -- make sure you dust the roaches w/ calcium D3 5 x per week once per feeding and Vitamins w/ beta carotene 2 x per week once per feeding -- I would get all this stuff for now from Mulberry farms - and order as soon as you can they are taking a while to get orders out --- once it gets shipped tho it comes quick -- I would have you get some horn worms but I am thinking they are going to be too big for him now -- I know dubia roaches has them but they come small when you order medium -- but they dont have the other worms I have recommended -- and I want you to get the small supers and butter worms -- No meal worms - they are too harsh on babies stomachs -- w/ all the worms and insects he should have a good balanced diet --
Silk worms are another good staple feeder and lure to the food bowl - but right now my go to place is out of stock and so are most every one else ---
you can go see if this place has some www.coastalsilkworms.com they have two sites try both - they are spendy on shipping and the worms come w/ food
there are two other places I have as well for silk but they are both out at this time I am going to keep checking
here are their websites
www.reptilianarts.com order in bulk they come small and you will need to order food and feed daily and clean containers out daily they also have roaches
www.xyzreptiles.com you need to look under feeder insects to find the silk worms -- they are out of Palmetta Bay Fl and they ship out quick when they have the worms --
You can try and find some of the small super worms and BSFL in your stores there some carry them some dont and most of the time they are very spendy--- my Petsmart sells horn worms here for 4 for $10 that is terrible -- Petco had them for 2 for $5 -- that is not happening !!

kec1029

Bearded Dragon Egg
Ok so that is progress --- have you offered him any salads? Here is a website for nutrition -- ignore the kale thing its a good staple feeder https://www.beardeddragon.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=256333&p=1946073#p1946073
I am going to post some websites for worms and insects - your going to need a bowl like this
https://www.amazon.com/MACGOAL-Rept...uGQB&pd_rd_wg=tLkwE&ref_=pd_gw_ci_mcx_mr_hp_d
And I want you to get Firefly some BSFL - do not dust them and use as many as you want - they are a good baby staple feeder and they are great lures to the food bowl
www.symptonbsf.com these are also known as nutri grubs phoenix worms and calci worms
www.dubiaroaches.com great place for roaches - you can keep roaches in a 10 gallon aquarium and feed them dubia food and carrots - do not feed carrrots to Firefly too to much Vit A --
www.mulberryfarms.com they have small super worms get some of those and BSFL and butter worms - use 1-3 small super worms and 1-3 butter worms - and as many BSFL all on top of his salads - add them to the bowl in front of him to get his attention -- make sure you dust the roaches w/ calcium D3 5 x per week once per feeding and Vitamins w/ beta carotene 2 x per week once per feeding -- I would get all this stuff for now from Mulberry farms - and order as soon as you can they are taking a while to get orders out --- once it gets shipped tho it comes quick -- I would have you get some horn worms but I am thinking they are going to be too big for him now -- I know dubia roaches has them but they come small when you order medium -- but they dont have the other worms I have recommended -- and I want you to get the small supers and butter worms -- No meal worms - they are too harsh on babies stomachs -- w/ all the worms and insects he should have a good balanced diet --
Silk worms are another good staple feeder and lure to the food bowl - but right now my go to place is out of stock and so are most every one else ---
you can go see if this place has some www.coastalsilkworms.com they have two sites try both - they are spendy on shipping and the worms come w/ food
there are two other places I have as well for silk but they are both out at this time I am going to keep checking
here are their websites
www.reptilianarts.com order in bulk they come small and you will need to order food and feed daily and clean containers out daily they also have roaches
www.xyzreptiles.com you need to look under feeder insects to find the silk worms -- they are out of Palmetta Bay Fl and they ship out quick when they have the worms --
You can try and find some of the small super worms and BSFL in your stores there some carry them some dont and most of the time they are very spendy--- my Petsmart sells horn worms here for 4 for $10 that is terrible -- Petco had them for 2 for $5 -- that is not happening !!
Yes he gets a fresh bowl every day since we got him

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Wax worms okay for right now that's what I can get local, wax worms supers and horns
Wax worms sparingly -- they are real fatty and long term feeding is ok sparingly -- they can cause liver issues if fed too much -- super worms are good if they are small -- no medium or large they are too big now -- horn worms are good if they are small -- these grow to be huge and real fast -- they are good hydrating worm but they need to be small -- if in doubt post a pic and I can look --

Latest posts