• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Yoshi, Petrie, and Rainbow & Gecko Girls

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
ahhhhhhhhh................ok I remember now.

Think back to some event going on. Easter? 4th of July? Halloween?

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
LOL!! Gina!!! There is nothing going on in my head right now!! One of those blank moments!!! That does not mean that later on today I won't remember something!!! AHHHHH...The joys of pushing 52. But they tell me I will get past this airheadedness and things will fall back into place. We'll see!!!

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Vesta said:
But they tell me I will get past this airheadedness and things will fall back into place. We'll see!!!

How long have "they" been telling you that? :D :p

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
LOL JANIE!!!

I ain't asceered!!! I'm PRETTY sure I outweigh him!!! LOL!!!

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I imagine you move just as fast as he does too ;)
Still this should be an interesting face off...
Janie

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Actually....Poor Craiger has trouble with his back and I probably should not be teasing him in this way!!!

AHHHHH.....But what the heck????? He can take it!!!! LOL!!! :p

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Vesta said:
AHHHHH.....But what the heck????? He can take it!!!! LOL!!! :p

Of course I can. So dish it out all you want, Vesta. :D

pscaulkins

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Your gold and black gecko looks just like my Hazel. :-*Gotta love leo's, so easy to care for. All your babies look awesome.

BTW, let me know when you get past your airhairedness since I am older than you and still have it. ;D

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
LOL!!! I think we will be there at the same time Sandy!!! Thank You about my critters!! Just spent the last half hour cleaning Petries cage. He was creating a masterpiece again today!!! All the while I was cleaning he was looking at me like it was about time I got around to cleaning that up!!!

I cleaned for Ken today, came home ran the sweeper, washed Kuba snot off 3 doors and windows, made Mike something to eat and straightened up the kitchen. Came up here thinking I'd chill for a minute and found HIS artwork!!! I am whipped!!! Ken gave me another piece of furniture that I can't wait to strip and stain again. But I don't think it's happening tonight.....

Glad your on here!!! : )

pscaulkins

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Haha, I just had to clean Semi's tank as he decided to poop twice in one day. ::)Oh, did I say fingerpaint his walls, don't think he left one inch clean. Heck, I thought adults only poop once a day but this bugger has been pooping twice in a day about twice a week. ::) I think he is getting back at me for some reason.

pscaulkins

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Whoops, :-[ forgot to ask what piece of furniture? Heck, it's been ages since I posted regularly to a forum.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
pscaulkins said:
Whoops, :-[ forgot to ask what piece of furniture? Heck, it's been ages since I posted regularly to a forum.

Hey Sandy! *waves*

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
It's a neat old vanity with the 3 mirrors that women used to sit at and put thier makeup on. Very plain and "ME"ish. Dark wood of course but I'll strip it and stain it classic oak!!! I have been eyeing it in thier basement for a couple of years. Today I asked for a barter!!! I'll watch thier dog Suzi 2 days for it!!! I love that kind of wheelin' and Dealin'. I'll post pic on FB. (By the way ALL....You can still look at my photos even if you don't want to friend request me. But I would certainly welcome you as a friend!!!) : )

I want to ask Mike to take it out of the van for me!!! YES!!! I KNOW!!! I am strong enough to put it in the van but pretend to be a fragile female when he is around!! I think he realizes it but we play the game !!! LOL!!

Latest posts