• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Yoshi, Petrie, and Rainbow & Gecko Girls

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
GeckosGirls004.jpg

GeckosGirls002.jpg

Thesuperwormfeast007.jpg

Rainbow
Thesuperwormfeast012.jpg

Petrie
Thesuperwormfeast011.jpg

Yoshi

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's one FAT Gecko ! lol.
Gravid perhaps ?

Here be... Dragons !

Nice all in all ;)
Janie

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Nope Janie, not gravid. Those two came from me. Both girls and all alone.

Great pics Vesta. Rainbow and Petrie sure have grown.

Sweet little Yoshi looks like he's soaking up the rays.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Gee... Still even if not gravid.. perty !

And you wonder why I want a gecko rack ? lol

Lovely... just lovely !
Janie

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thanks everyone!!! Yes I KNOW!!! I should be ashamed at how fat my girlie is. She's like me and just loves to eat!!! I had them in the same enclosure and thought she was getting all the food but they have been separated for some time now and my blondie has put on a little more weight but is still not hefty. I try to cut back on her portions but she goes and stands by her little bowl looking at it wondering why there is nothing in it. And then I break down and give her some. How often do you feed yours and how much? I love them and think they are just gorgeous.

I love my Beardies!! Rainbow and Petrie are both 2 years old and Yoshi is 2.5 years.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
To be honest, Vesta... I do have a couple of girls, who are just as big...
There is Dora.. 3+ years, and then Helen... also up there in age... Dora is housed with 5 other gecks in a 55, 2 who are age mates, 3 who are younger.
Helen is housed alone.
Janie

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Vesta,
Are those girls from my 2007 stock or my 2008? Man I'm getting old...........and forgetful.

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
As usual Vesta...I love looking at your guys/girls.
LK, nahhhh you aren't getting old, never!

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
That's good to know that you have some the same size!! Both of these Geckos have the nicest tempraments!! They usually don't mind being held as long as it is for a short time. I get nothing but compliments about them. I do worry a little about thier weight for health reasons.

Gina!!! Yoshi is doing better than he has ever done. The vet talked me into taking him off of liquid calcium and putting him back on powdered. What a disaster!! His lower jaw went out and even had a crack along his mouth. I was a mess!! Sandy and I talked abourt it for a while and I finally decided to put him back on liquid calcium 2 times a week at .03 cc.s. Within 2 weeks his jaw was back and he was looking fine. So much progress since then!! That must have been the magic number. He has always had pooping issues.Once going 30 days with nothing. Easter Sunday I came home to find where he had gone to the bathroom on his own in his enclosure!!! Normal urates in every way!!!The first time that he has done that since the first few weeks we had him home!! 2.5 years ago!!! He truely is a one of a kind dragon!!! If you look closely you will see he is eating a super. Usually he will not eat unless it is a freshie but that day he ate 3!!! Life is so GOOD at the Porters house when that happens!! : ) Sandy told me I should start treating him like a regular dragon!!! I am starting to believe her!!!!

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
OH GINA!!! I was hoping you would remember!!! I know it was 2008!! But I cannot remember how long I have had them!! I bet I can find out by going back and checking the dates on the pictures i took right after I got them!!! I'll let you know!! These girls are the nicest things and so easy to care for!!!

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I tend to forget things like that.. so I write in wax pencil hatch dates on enclosures... lol...
Janie

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
They were hatched August 2008

and Vesta, I think they arrived with you, just after Christmas didn't they?

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
YAY GINA!!!!! I'm writing that down in my book right now!!!! Thank YOU!! : )

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Gina!! I think we waited until it warmed up here. It might have been late Spring because I remember I kept putting you off for shipping because I needed more time to get my temps stabalized(and I was nervous that I didn't know how to care for them properly. At last the truth comes out!!! LOL) : )

Latest posts