• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Wood Vs Glass enclosures

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
ladyknite said:
I'm talking about proper hygeine, I asked this question a while back as well on peoples cleaning process. Most of the answers would clean the enclosures of waste matter and have it smelling fresh but some harmfull items do not have a smell.

oops, I missed a thread. Sorry, didn't see that one.

As for cleaning, I use a laboratory grade agent that allegedly kills HIV, bacteria, microbes and creates a sterile environment. Now don't get me wrong, I realize as soon as air hits it, it's no longer sterile. Following that i use a vinegar base and a clean rise. I also strip down the enclosures and re-caulk every 90 days.

I look forward to the discussion of
"Relocation/re-arrangement stress vs Mental stimuli".
but believe that relocation is slightly different from rearrangement. At least in my house.

All in all, I'm a Rack em and Stack em Girl (don't that sound great ;) )

You mind sharing what that cleaner is?

Latest posts