• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

where is everyone from?

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Spent a couple years in Texas, and a couple years in Florida, loved both places, Texas will always have a special place in my heart, but I grew up in Salt Lake and I keep winding up back here. Can't live without the mountians in my backyard!

sonja

Hatchling Dragon
I've lived in Northern New Hampshire my whole life. I'd love to be able to try living in the Carilinas. I very much dislike snow, yet I still have to deal with it every single year. And the bugs are miserable in the summer. I know every state has a downside, but I'd like to see for myself. :)

Pat B

Super Moderator
I've lived in Northern New Hampshire my whole life. I'd love to be able to try living in the Carilinas. I very much dislike snow, yet I still have to deal with it every single year. And the bugs are miserable in the summer. I know every state has a downside, but I'd like to see for myself. :)
The Carolinas are really nice in the winter. We have beautiful falls and springs but the summer is vicious....high temp and high humidity. If you can stand that....come on down....and be sure to leave all the snow up there!! lol!!

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
The Carolinas are really nice in the winter. We have beautiful falls and springs but the summer is vicious....high temp and high humidity. If you can stand that....come on down....and be sure to leave all the snow up there!! lol!!
My Grandpa lives in Honea Path.

sonja

Hatchling Dragon
I have a friend who lives just outside of Charlotte. He loves it. Spends a lot of his summer in a/c. But I'm jealous that he plants his garden in March/April! We have to wait until late May. :(

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Born in Miami Florida, lived in Ft. Lauderdale, then Cape Coral, then Blue Ridge, GA, now Calhoun GA.

Latest posts