• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

where is everyone from?

ajandj

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Ask away, as has been said to ne, the only dumb question is the one that isn't asked. :) Trust me, l ask lame questions all the time and everyone on the forum is great and they don't judge

tdrost

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Ask away, as has been said to ne, the only dumb question is the one that isn't asked. :) Trust me, l ask lame questions all the time and everyone on the forum is great and they don't judge
Totally agree, keep asking!
I too, have had some lame questions! We were all noobies at some point (some of us are still pretty much noobies!)! lol!
Better to ask a question--lame or not--then to be too arrogant or embarrassed to ask; making the pets suffer in the long run!!!

ajandj

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
*Singing - with a fabulous aussie accent* - I've been everywhere man, l've been everywhere!!!

Chelsey

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Philly girl! born and raised ha

yeah Pennsylvania

(sorry, had coffee today ha)

but currently residing in Greenville, NC

AnthonyF

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I'm right below you Chelsey. Born and raised in Atlanta, GA by New Jersey parents. w00t. Residing in North East GA now.

Exile Skimmer

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
yea its very nice at christmas time just dont come durning summer bc you will hate it b/c of all the people and every1 says its to hot and humid but idk i grew up here so im used to it.... theres a bunch of huanted houses, jails, hospitals, libary's, graves, and many other things it is 1 of the most haunted places it the usa if you ever come let me know i can tell you the best places to go like beaches, plantations, history sites, shopping, beautiful churches, theres a lot to do ha