• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What is your pets name?

CrazyLeopardGeckoLady

Juvenile Dragon
His name is GG the woman who had him absolutely adored him and probably would have still had him if she didn't worry that he was going to get very stressed if she took him with her to another state (she was moving)

DrewGarcia

Hatchling Dragon
Oh yeah I forgot you already told me his name lol, sorry. He's really cute tho :). I have a min collie named Lassie. She loves all the pets..excel she is absolutely terrified of my geckos. Sprinkles ( my snow leopard gecko) screamed at her. Now if I have one of them out, lassie stays on the other side of the room lol.

CrazyLeopardGeckoLady

Juvenile Dragon
Haha that's great! Poor lassie!
My aunts dog loves my bearded dragon she could be with him forever and still be excited but my big tough guy of a lab/German Shepard is scared of him for no reason!

DrewGarcia

Hatchling Dragon
I want a bearded dragon. They're so cute :). I just don't know how big of a terrarium I would need

CrazyLeopardGeckoLady

Juvenile Dragon
Well I don't know the exact size but mine was in a 40 maybe 50 gallon to begin with (that might not be right) and later I upgraded him to a very big tank that my friend was giving away
You could probably get more accurate sizes on the bearded dragon forum
12f323d75a8dd662bf4aa33b4ddbf844.jpg

But this is my 3 year old fox

DrewGarcia

Hatchling Dragon
Aw he's so cute! Love the name too! We have all our geckos in a 40 gallon. However we may give sprinkles to my father in law because he is really aggressive with Demetri. I assume because he's the smallest. He latched down on his nose :(. I'm not sure if they are male or female yet since they're too young to tell.. But I'm thinking sprinkles is probably a male. He's the only one of them that acts that way.

Latest posts