• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What is your pets name?

DrewGarcia

Hatchling Dragon
What is your bearded dragons, geckos, or other reptiles names? I would love to know! I bought another gecko today and have been trying to come up with names.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    611.4 KB · Views: 25

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Bearded dragons: Dexter, girl. Luci, short for Lucifer is my boy. I also call him LouLou. Dolly is our rescued girl.
Cats: Isis (she's 17years old way before the terrorists!), and Sasha
Frogs: Frankie is the boy and the girls are Olive, Shrek, Skitter and Storm
1 fish named Hans Solo because he killed his tank mate so now he's solo :p

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Oh and when we had leopard geckos they were named Izzy and Lizzy!

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie is Izzy
Cats Harley, Zoe and Chopper
Dog Jax
fish have no names :)

Kmay571

Bearded Dragon Egg
Beardie is Atlas

Leos are Jasper, Boo, and Tilly.

Dogs are Noah, Bailey, Roxie, Rosie, and Scout

Fish are Jäger and Gabriel

Tarantulas are Cherry, Lily, and Blue

DanielE

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I have a crestie named lucy.... I think I got it from PatsyB to be honest lol.

I also had two breaded dragons named Spike and Boss aka big boy.

DrewGarcia

Hatchling Dragon
I love all of these! I have 4 including the new one. Lizzie, Sprinkles, and Demetri. And now I'm trying to think of a name for this one.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    628.9 KB · Views: 22

DrewGarcia

Hatchling Dragon
The last one is a picture of them in my pond. I use to take them out during the summer to let them get some sunshine and swim. They loved it. However I keep them inside for now. They are in a aquarium with a betta, Mickey Mouse platey and a gold fish. So far they haven't tried to eat them. I've had them since July. They get excited when you walk by and start bobbing up and down in the aquarium and start splashing around lol.

CrazyLeopardGeckoLady

Juvenile Dragon
THEY ARE SO CUTE AND TINY!
I don't know what kind he is I could never find his type or if I did I forgot
He's an angry little bugger, I love him to death but he tried to bite at the cage especially at the dogs
I got him from a woman who was moving and didn't want to stress him out by the long car ride I believe he's 7

DrewGarcia

Hatchling Dragon
I googled your turtle and he kinda looks like an Eastern Musk Turtle. Was he that big when you got him? My turtle hasn't grown much since we got him. My husbands has tho. I guess my little guy is a runt lol.

Latest posts