• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What cute things does your dragon do?

Honchess

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
The General was sitting on his new rock incline looking around. A hummingbird came flitting to the flower vine outside the window. He saw it immediately and rushed over to get a better look. Now he's trying to figure out how to get to it outside the window!!

I read in another discussion that they had to be within six inches of the lamps to profit from them so I rearranged the tank so there is a tall incline at one end under the lamps. The General whipped right up to the top and was sitting there. Then I turned the TV on! He climbed down and moved to the other corner so he could watch. He kept climbing back and forth.
I changed the incline so it was in the front corner and he can now sit and watch TV while basking. Funny guy.

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Dexter does the whole head tilt think when we are outside and there are birds near. Sheven gives me the wide eye look as ifar she's saying "why are we still outside???? They are going to EAT me!" Luci doesn't like ceiling fans and he puffs his beard up when he sees them on!
Boris doesnt like.coming.in the.living room neva thought it cud b.coz.of.the.ceiling fan. Thanks.for that hehe

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol. Myah runs around all over her large tank, scoping out the 'jungle' and climbing all over it. Then plopping herself down to rest. I heard scratching noises all morning and afternoon from her tank. I watched her glass dance, show me what she's doing, jumping, and running all over the place. She's active.

Latest posts