• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Well I've gone and facking done it...........

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol. Sell them when they're eating good and test the owners first before you let them go. Ask them questions. Tanks, lights, feeding, etc. You want them to go to good homes.

Luvthemanimal

Bearded Dragon Veteran
lol. Sell them when they're eating good and test the owners first before you let them go. Ask them questions. Tanks, lights, feeding, etc. You want them to go to good homes.
They wouldn't be sold until 3months old.
And owners will be screened and made to have full setup done before animal will be released

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Great! I wouldn't want them to go into a home that doesn't have a full setup. I was screened before Myah came into the house. I showed pictures of the tank and what was in it before she came. I had wood in there, but took it out. Myah has to grow a little bit more before climbing a big basking spot and huge rock fixture.

Devildoc

Hatchling Dragon
Let me know when you are ready luv.. I have been looking for one and haven't found a good match yet.. And to be honest from the knowledge I've seen from you on here and the love for all the rest of your animals I don't think I could ask for a better person to get one from.. Oh and I have no problem with a screening lol

Luvthemanimal

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Let me know when you are ready luv.. I have been looking for one and haven't found a good match yet.. And to be honest from the knowledge I've seen from you on here and the love for all the rest of your animals I don't think I could ask for a better person to get one from.. Oh and I have no problem with a screening lol
Lol. Will do.

Latest posts