• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Well I've gone and facking done it...........

Luvthemanimal

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Well guys and gals...... I've gone and done it again...... Damn this addiction. Meet mufasa. Ambilobe blue bar panther chameleon.

uploadfromtaptalk1406688888684.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1406688902534.jpg

Luvthemanimal

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Yea he is amazing we pick him up tomorrow. We also purchased the female the guy was selling than 2 weeks later he asked if we wanted to buy this guy. He has a possible respiratory infection and the guy can't care for him anymore(doesn't have time) so me and the wife can't refuse that.... And for the price we are paying can't refuse that either.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
You got the female? With the luck you've been having I hope you got an extra incubator too!

Luvthemanimal

Bearded Dragon Veteran
You got the female? With the luck you've been having I hope you got an extra incubator too!
Lol funny you say that...... When we purchased the female, we also got 18 eggs with her that were laid in January.

He also has 45 more that we might be taking also........ It really never ends.... But we don't have any plans to breed them again. Here's a pic of the female.

uploadfromtaptalk1406731729993.jpg

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
She's precious! She looks like a tiny pig. I'd love to eventually get a chameleon but I think I would have too much of a problem keeping their temps and humidity up here in the Midwest.

Luvthemanimal

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I thought the same. But Panthers don't require high humidity all the time..... 50-80% is good apparently.... So all I do is mist the cage in the morning than again at 4pm. Temps only need to be 80 degree and can drop below 65 at night...... Mine only drop to 73

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
hmmmm, sounds like the specs I have my frogs at......now to find the room for one LOL!

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Cute! I love their feet. I was wearing a bright colored shirt and was standing in front of a veiled chameleon tank and two of them came over and tried to get out to me.

Latest posts