• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

We might be adding a new addition

Fernfronds

Hatchling Dragon
I guess it would be a shame not to mate them with all of this courtship happening over here lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fernfronds

Hatchling Dragon
My babies are healthy and signed off by the vet. [emoji4] Both of their parasite checks came back good and doc says they're in good health. I guess Apollo just has a thin build because he's weighing in at about 380 grams and Zo is at 345, they're both 18 inches long. Vet said it was safe to introduce them so we did and they are very fond of each other. There's lots of head bobbing and arm waving going on but I'm not allowing them to breed yet. Would like for them both to brumate first.

So relieved that both of my babies are happy and healthy ❤️

BPz27

Juvenile Dragon
Aww great news glad that everythingis going good and ya you gonna have to watch them if they are like us will find a way to get it on real quick

Fernfronds

Hatchling Dragon
Apollo is adjusting very well. Zola was different, when we first got her she had relocation stress and wouldn't eat for a few days. It took her a while to feel comfortable. Apollo is quite the opposite. He eats like a machine, and hasn't shown signs of stress at all.
01c022bea4a2fc9010cffbe69578546e.jpg
a97a521161fd32e94c2a74ee8bafd8d4.jpg

They are pretty cute together!

(I know you're supposed to wait to take your new beardie to the vet but we weren't comfortable with that and we have a good vet who was willing to see us right away)

BPz27

Juvenile Dragon
so funny your zola is like my Ms. P her color and design, they look so adorable, now i want another BD lol. but i highly doubt the wife will go for that,

Fernfronds

Hatchling Dragon
so funny your zola is like my Ms. P her color and design, they look so adorable, now i want another BD lol. but i highly doubt the wife will go for that,
Maybe when we get our first clutch I can send you guys a male [emoji12]

BPz27

Juvenile Dragon
Lol awww how sweet idk if I'll be able to handle a breeding session. I wonder can you keep two females together

Latest posts