• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Vet visit

Matt.keith7

Hatchling Dragon
Today Shenron finally pooped!! I don't think I've ever been so happy to see poop!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Today Shenron finally pooped!! I don't think I've ever been so happy to see poop!!

Woo hoo!!!!!! We have poop!!!!! Good job! Congrats on your first poop! [emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90] Now you will have many more to come! Lol

Matt.keith7

Hatchling Dragon
The skin is coming off his legs and tail now.. He ate some turnip and collard greens yesterday too.

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
The skin is coming off his legs and tail now.. He ate some turnip and collard greens yesterday too.

That means he is growing! That's a great sign!!

I wonder what took so long for him to poop, I've never heard of a beardie only pooping once a month.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I always get happy to see poop! I get upset when my BF tells me they pooped and he cleaned it up because I like to check it and make sure it looks okay LOL!

Matt.keith7

Hatchling Dragon
Maybe he's settled in now and he will be more regular. Moving from his home for a year and a half and shedding too must have had him really upset.

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I always get happy to see poop! I get upset when my BF tells me they pooped and he cleaned it up because I like to check it and make sure it looks okay LOL!

Now that's funny! Cuz when Wally poops and my hubby isn't home I have to save it for him cuz he goes thru his poop with a toothpick!

After the pinworms scare months ago, he checks everything! Lol

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Maybe he's settled in now and he will be more regular. Moving from his home for a year and a half and shedding too must have had him really upset.

I'm sure that's what it was. Just keep an eye on him. Shedding will make them not want to eat and relocation will do that too. But he should at least poop once a week. Was there urate with it?

Matt.keith7

Hatchling Dragon
Urate.. I had to do a quick search, u mean the white blob? Yes there was some white. I have the poop in an empty medicine bottle and it's going to the vet to be tested tomorrow.

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Urate.. I had to do a quick search, u mean the white blob? Yes there was some white

Ha!! Yes that is his pee! It will always be there before the poop. As long as he is hydrated.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Glad to hear that he finally pooped I know what a relief that can be...been there my gal went 19 days once had me all worried.. Yep keep an eye on the urates a nice white soft that means nice and hydrated, a hard yellowish one is less hydrated, or too much calcium...

Latest posts