• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Update on babies

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Naaaa I'll be happy to ... Sing it off though !
Now where did I put that microphone....
Janie.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
founnnd it ;) lol
Now to send you a lovely song.... hmmm now which one shall I send you ...
Gospel, classic, rock... ah I know..... How about a nice John Denver song.... like... Rocky mountain high, or or , country road,,,, OH ! Grandma's feather bed !
Janie...
I don't forget, but if you are lucky, I might forgive ;) lol

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
*Morning has broooookennnn like the first mooooooorning, blackbird has spooooken....like the first biiiiird....* Sung to, Lance ;)
Janie.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I did that the other day.... not good at all ! Apparently my Auto needs some reprogramming ;)
Janie.

TheVirus

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hey Brian,

She might lay another clutch this year, but she might not. If she is young or old, theres a good chance she might not lay this year. Next year you'll be up to your ears in that cross :)

I had a female lay a clutch of eggs (her second of the season), then I fed her as if she was a baby dragon (2-4 times a day crickets, greens all day). She laid her third clutch, nine days later. So.......I never fed her like that again :) She laid her fourth clutch, two weeks after her third.

If you give them tons of protein and calcium (crix and supplements), and give her a great basking temp, she'll lay clutch after clutch. If you feed her too much protein, she'll have too many clutches, too close together (too much support).

This year that same female gave me seven clutches. I didn't dig up the last clutch yet, because I'm sick of that cross (she gave me around 150 babies this year) and the soil temps are lower than the incubator, so it'll take longer for the eggs to hatch. I'll have to dig them up soon though, before they hatch in the enclosure :) This is her.
DSC01751.jpg

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
She is 2.5 years old and was a virigin. So no one that i talk to seems to know what to expect. She is at 560 grams now but is not gravid looking nor acting. I dont know. I have two other females 1 is deffinately bout to lay and the other may be gravid so we will see.

Oh and my wife says the official mascot of all poopers is Teeny Lil Super Guy from sesame street lol

Latest posts