• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Thoughts on my big boys setup

Beardielizzy

Hatchling Dragon
Also I have a ? Totally off subject I tried to add a picture and it says tapatalk doesn't have access to my photos I tried changing it ! Does anyone know how to fix that

Tlro0666

Bearded Dragon Egg
If all of his claws are clear he's a hypo. The way I understand it is they lack or have limited black pigmentation. You got lucky with your little guy, when we bought Dexter she was labeled "fancy" and we didn't know what that meant but we had fallen in love with her so we paid the extra price. It wasn't until I joined the forum that I learned she was a hypo.

Would you consider these claws clear??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 31
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 29

Tlro0666

Bearded Dragon Egg
Wow. That's awesome. Who woulda figured he was a fancy bearded dragon haha. Hes starting to get more active in his new tank. Sadly he's just been trying to escape all day. Hopefully he will get used to it pretty quick. Has been eating 5 to 7 superworms a day since the change. Has refused to touch his veggies for four days now though :(

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
He's a fancy, but you already knew he was something special ;)

Dexter runs from her veggies like they are the plague! I held a piece of dandelion green in front of her last night and she couldn't turn around fast enough to get away from it! I put her supers in her salad to try to entice her to eat it and she picks around the salad! If the super goes underneath she will just walk away.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Yeah they get pretty picky. When Dexter was eating her greens she would only eat certain colors. I think maybe I ran out of colors! She turns her nose up at everything except the blueberries and occasionally strawberries. Luci on the other hand will eat anything in his path right now!

Tlro0666

Bearded Dragon Egg
I am considering getting him a climbing branch while I am in the mood for environment enrichment. Any thoughts on climbing? He's so rotund he could use the exercise haha.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I am considering getting him a climbing branch while I am in the mood for environment enrichment. Any thoughts on climbing? He's so rotund he could use the exercise haha.

Mine love to climb. When Dexter was a little smaller we took 3 repti-vines and braided them together. She loved it! We could never get her off them! We took them out because a few of them cracked and crickets would hide in them. Now we just let her climb around our furniture!

Tlro0666

Bearded Dragon Egg
I feel guilty for having him in such a barren minimal terrarium for so long. I just got complacent. He kept growing and eating so I thought little of it. Something in me just changed though. He seems to hate it now but I'm sure he will be better off in the long run.

leximom

Hatchling Dragon
I love it!!! It looks like a bigger version of Lexi's set up. I need to get her a bigger tank. What size tank is his? It's hard to tell in pics, but I know it's bigger than Lexi's...he's so big!! Do you know how old he is?

Latest posts