• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Temp

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
There you go..you can relax now..your temps are in the right range on both sides..good job;)

"That's just my opinion. I could be wrong. I was ONCE!" Comedian/Social Commentarian Dennis Miller

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Jessie my one year old I change basking temp to 100.0 to 105.0 so what should the cool side be right now basking light is 103.3 and the coolside is 77

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Well I wish my tank light will stay right the little one light basking light is107.6 cool side is only 75

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
It's quite normal.for your temps to vary a few degrees durning the day..there are a lot of factors that can make it do that such as your house temps or even the temp fluctuations and even the air flow in the particular room your enclosure is set up in. This is especially true for tank type enclosures where the top is open...heat riises of course. Even outside in the natural evironment temps fluctuate all the time.
The main thing you want to do is try and keep your enclosure temps within the range of ideal temps and keep drastic temp fluctuations from occurring.
As I mentioned before if you check your temps later they will probably be a lil different but you are still not way out of whack at 107 basking and 75 cool side so I wouldnt worry myself crazy over it;)

"That's just my opinion..I could be wrong...I was ONCE." Comedian/Social Commentarian Dennis Miller ;)

Latest posts