• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Started on Frank's Cage Rebuild (pix)

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
home depot/lowes, michaels/ac moore/rag shop and flea markets/garage sales = best places to get reptile supplies haha

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
yeah home depot wal-mart acmoore and michaels get a lot of money from me on reptile stuff. You should see the look on some of those old womens faces at craft stores when me and my wife go. kristin will be getting yarn or something and ill be getting little odds and ends i can use and when asked "oh what project are you working on with those" the look i get from responses such as "oh these are for a new idea im using for the roaches i breed, or this is for my worms, or my lizard is getting a new piece of furniture in his tank" lol

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
the people at the home depot/lowes arent too surprised when we say the stuff is for the lizards surprisingly lol

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
OK! i finished grouting painting and sealing! all thats left is to seal the part where the water will trickle down with some aquarium silicone and its DONE!!!

IMG_7075.jpg

IMG_7076.jpg

IMG_7077.jpg

IMG_7078.jpg

IMG_7079.jpg

IMG_7080.jpg

IMG_7081.jpg

IMG_7082.jpg

egg 80

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
great job looks cool as you wanna come over here do me one ;D still havent got round to doin myself one yet maybe one day lol

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
haha its a ton of fun to make but extremely messy...im glad it came out as good as i wanted it...frank can still climb the walls too

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
hows the humidity holding in it? everything working as planned?

where are the waterfall pictures lol

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
i have to fix one lil thing on the waterfall before i can use it properly but everything else has gone as planned and frank is lovin it :D

Latest posts