• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Someone reported my beardie!

cjs dragons

Bearded Dragon Egg
unless theres a direct stipulation that says no reptiles they cant do anything

you could file suit against them for harassment and discrimination as stupid as it sounds people are more compliant when you bringup lawsuits sadly the world we live in now

Chris Baez Jr.

Juvenile Dragon
Geez... You would think we live in a communist country, we have certain freedoms and rights. We don't go around turning in our neighbors and friends, that's what they do in communist countries.

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
It isn't like you have a dog or a cat that poops, pees, and sheds. :D

Well...actually reptiles do all three and :eek: SO DO HUMANS:eek: but since the majority of reptiles should be and are being kept in controlled and enclosed environments and not left to roam about most of the time, having a reptile in an apartment would seem the lessor of possible evils..lol..but then again people and dogs and cats inside an apartment could as well be said to be being kept in a controlled and enclosed environment too therefore it could be said that one is just as evil as the other:D

Bottom-line is that apartments are businesses and there to make as much money as possible with the least possible risk of liability just like all businesses and are free to set there own rules and those people partaking in their service have no real choice but to abide by the rules other than to ask for an exception to be granted, voice a displeasure in a particular rule or seek another place to live that has rules that allow whatever it is the person wants.:confused:

And no I am not an Apartment Manger nor do I play one on TV...LOL

I'm glad however that in this situation that the rules were apparently bent in BeardieBaby's favor:)

Scottio

Hatchling Dragon
Glad they made an exception! I'm yet to let my landlord see ours yet. He's well hidden in the top room. Should be safe for the year :D

Latest posts