• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Some of the family

khaleesi

Juvenile Dragon
OMG!! I was shocked at how much they've grown and I honestly didn't notice until I looked at these pic's:

This was the day I picked them up on August 27th: Kai is in the palm, Spike on the finger tips:

babies.jpg

And these were taken 20 mins ago: September 27th:
kai.jpg

Kai^^

spike.jpg

Spike^^

I would say my babies are doing good :D

khaleesi

Juvenile Dragon
Thank you they were and you know I didn't even notice them grow :rolleyes: They shed mid last week so I only really wanted the new pics to show u all the colors they've developed but as I was sorting them out to upload I spotted their first pictures and I was truly shocked lol :oops:

I read your post and I am very sorry about baby but there's still time before the vet for him to perk up a bit :) if he's anything like my pets he will wait until you have him in your hand ready to pack him up for the trip and poop in your hand :confused: :) I would like to make a small suggestion though, in my opinion he seems to be much calmer when he's in your hands and out of the viv at the moment so you could always try keeping him out of his viv and sitting on your lap for a couple of hours, it worked with Louie when i brought him home, he wouldn't eat, sleep, settle in his viv but he would when he was in my hand or on the sofa, it's just an idea you never know it just might make all the difference :) when he looks calm and more like his normal self offer food from your hand he might surprise you xx

BeardieBaby

Juvenile Dragon
Thank you so much! With my luck he will eat 20 crickets tomorrow morning and do a big poop! But hey, that would be completely fine because then I'd calm the hell down! I am glad I got to take him out in the sun for awhile today, I haven't been able to lately because it's been a bit too cold. Now he is sleeping on my neck and he is quite content for the moment. :) I have to go to work tomorrow and I am going to be worried all day! I hope he at least eats a few crickets in the morning before I leave, it would make me feel much better. He's lasted this long, he will last one more day! It just saddens me to know he's hurting and isn't feeling good and I really wish I didn't have to wait all day to bring him to the vet but I have no other choice. He's a fighter!!!

khaleesi

Juvenile Dragon
Oh honey you sound so negative, HE WILL BE OKAY just remember that!! You've give him everything he could possibly want it's not like you got him and simply left him to rot, you've give him everything he could possibly want and need, I don't know much about beardies as you know so i can't advise on medical conditions, but i can tell you he loves you and for all the pain he may be feeling he isn't right now because he's sleeping with his mum he feels safe and happy. Tomorrow is a new day and by this time tomorrow you will know what's wrong and how to help him :)

Latest posts