• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

*Sigh* I live in a Zoo

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thanks for the compliments all!

Craiger, I know exactly what you mean so no harm done. Some pits are adorable as puppies and then turn so ugly haha.

li said:
Wow...adorable. Yeah I have to agree that I wouldn't put all pit bulls in one category of being a "bad breed". I think you definitely need to be careful what breeder you use. I think you need to be sure the lines are free from any type of breeding for aggression. But if you use a reputable breeder and you train your dog (as all owners should do regardless of the breed), then a pit is fine.

The breeders we got her from were the sweetest people ever. They drove all the way from Queens, NY to see us and interview us and make sure the dog was a good match for us and that we weren't going to fight her.

They cried when they let her go to us and showed us all of the pictures of the parents and really didn't even look at them as dogs but as members of their family. I know they came from a good home and I'm glad. :D

Stephanie is a Rockstar

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
beardielover17 said:
So the hubby and I bought a baby blue nose pit bull on Friday. What an amazing dog. She's about 10 weeks old and her name is Mugen (Honda/Civic fans will get the name reference). Before you ask, it's pronounced Mew-gen

Pits make amazing companion dogs. It's not the breed that's nasty, it's the nasty owners that give these awesome dogs such a bad rep.

IMG_7179.jpg

IMG_7181.jpg

IMG_7175-1.jpg

IMG_7177.jpg

IMG_7176.jpg

IMG_7158.jpg

IMG_7160.jpg

IMG_7173.jpg

AWESOME NAME!!! Mugen is great. We had a Mugen civic si on the showroom floor. BEAUTIFUL car.

I love pits they are my favorite dogs. I have a friend that has a 9 yr old pit and he sleeps more then a cat.

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Haha I knew you would get the name reference! A couple of our friends have one and take them to our weekly meets. Now we have a Mugen to take to the meets. Theirs has 4 wheels, ours has 4 legs haha.

Off topic, I do miss my old 06 si. Best car I ever owned.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
You do realize said cute puppy more than likely will be nudging you both outta bed in the up coming months right ?
lol..
Cute dog...
Janie

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
zebraflavencs said:
You do realize said cute puppy more than likely will be nudging you both outta bed in the up coming months right ?
lol..
Cute dog...
Janie
Thanks Janie! We have a strict no bed unless we allow rule. We bought her a bed and placed it next to ours and are training her to stay unless we give her permission to come up in bed with us. So far so good. She is very obedient for a baby and seems to catch on to everything pretty quick.

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Lol, believe me she tries and tries especially when it's our alone time. I'm not one for crate keeping at night but if need be, we will put her in the kitchen "fenced" in.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
beardielover17 said:
Haha I knew you would get the name reference! A couple of our friends have one and take them to our weekly meets. Now we have a Mugen to take to the meets. Theirs has 4 wheels, ours has 4 legs haha.

Off topic, I do miss my old 06 si. Best car I ever owned.

I miss my 09 si...it was taken from us too young. She was only 10 months old when the dumb ass rear ended her and she was taken to the junk yard in the sky. So beautiful with that SI blue. Oh the sound of VTech how I miss you. Now I am stuck with a stupid toaster on wheels.

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
mine was the blue that yours replaced....sucks to hear yours was totaled...they are such good cars...its how i met my husband...i met him at a civic meet

Harley D

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Very cute...nice to see a puppy, I do not get to see them to often as unfortunately the breed has been banned up here in Ontario....yep got to love those great dog owners for making that happen !!

Latest posts