• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

*Sigh* I live in a Zoo

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
So the hubby and I bought a baby blue nose pit bull on Friday. What an amazing dog. She's about 10 weeks old and her name is Mugen (Honda/Civic fans will get the name reference). Before you ask, it's pronounced Mew-gen

Pits make amazing companion dogs. It's not the breed that's nasty, it's the nasty owners that give these awesome dogs such a bad rep.

IMG_7179.jpg

IMG_7181.jpg

IMG_7175-1.jpg

IMG_7177.jpg

IMG_7176.jpg

IMG_7158.jpg

IMG_7160.jpg

IMG_7173.jpg

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
oh she is the cutest little puppy ever. Have you introduced frank and magellen to her? I doubt they will like having to split your attention with this one lol.

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
haha the lizards could care less. In my old house they were used to a 200+ lb rottie that would roam the house. The dog however is scared out of her mind of them. She sniffs the cages and runs like a bat out of hell.

Her and the cat are warming up to each other. Mugen just wants to be friends with every one and everything (which is how I want it to stay) but Pookie just wants to be left alone for now. It's been a while since she had to share the house with another 4 legged furry creature.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
so cute, I love the blue pits. They are great dogs, I have a lab/pit and he is the best dog. We have plans on getting one (rescue of course, just like the rest of my animals)but after we decrease numbers, 2 labs/1 chiapoo (chihuahua/poodle), 3 cats, 2 bearded dragons, 2 hermit crabs makes for a full house already.

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Lol I know what you mean! We were originally trying to rescue/adopt but our shelters had nothing and what they had wasn't fit to be around other animals or children. I really fell in love with 2 of them but one was already being adopted and the other was not a dog that was friendly with cats and I have a cat.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It is hard to find one because so many people fear them and great dogs pay the price for bad people.

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Renee said:
Aw, he's sooooo cute!
thanks!
staylor said:
It is hard to find one because so many people fear them and great dogs pay the price for bad people.
Surprisingly 95% of my neighbors in my complex have a pitt or a stafordshire terrier and realize its not a bad breed...even the rescues agree

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That is good. I think the reputation of the breed is starting to come around but has a long way to go.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Very cute puppy. Hope it stays cute. Many dogs get uglier as they age. LOL!

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
CRAIGER!!!! NOW!! Is that nice? "wagging my finger at you!!" :p I know you're teasing!! : )

I think she has the dearest eyes!!! And I love her coloring!!

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Vesta said:
CRAIGER!!!! NOW!! Is that nice? "wagging my finger at you!!" :p I know you're teasing!! : )

I think she has the dearest eyes!!! And I love her coloring!!

No....it was a compliment. The puppy IS cute. I just hope it stays that way. My Mom and Dad have two dogs that "used to be cute". LOL!

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
CRAIGER!!! What are we going to do with you!!??? Are you on that Vicaden(sp) again?

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Vesta said:
CRAIGER!!! What are we going to do with you!!??? Are you on that Vicaden(sp) again?

Actually, I did take two of them a couple hours ago.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Better than I did a couple hours ago. LOL!

We should probably stay on topic for at least one thread. We're going to get a bad reputation. :D

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Wow...adorable. Yeah I have to agree that I wouldn't put all pit bulls in one category of being a "bad breed". I think you definitely need to be careful what breeder you use. I think you need to be sure the lines are free from any type of breeding for aggression. But if you use a reputable breeder and you train your dog (as all owners should do regardless of the breed), then a pit is fine.

Latest posts