• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Sand

Pat B

Super Moderator
When I switched over to sand, I am not too sure if Spike knew what it was. He walked around very carefully....it was sort of funny but he is used to it now and likes it.

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
I think Jessie likes his sand seems to run faster for his prey. Going to start putting in scarlett tank now

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1369576409274.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1369576409274.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 49

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Well just put sand in scarlett tank

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1369619744475.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1369619744475.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 36

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Think she'll like it

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1369619800534.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1369619800534.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 40

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Lol she really don't like to be touch but I tell her better get over it cause I'm going to touch rather you like it or not. But she has improve she no longer open her mouth at me like she going to bite me

Pat B

Super Moderator
Oh my....that is too funny. Spike has never tried to bite me....not yet anyway. But I don't handle him very much. Just mainly to give him a bath or hydrate him under the faucet.

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
She has never really tried to bite she just makes you thinks she going to. But doesn't bother me I get her anyway

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
She has never really tried to bite she just makes you thinks she going to. But doesn't bother me I get her anyway
The one and only time Mungi has bit was when he was very sick and didnt want to be handled...we were having to force feed him and he proceeded to snap and remove the entire tip of my wife's index fingernail...lol There have been plenty of time where I have accidently handled him a bit rough and would have figured he should have bit but he never does. Its one of the great things about these dragons...all bluff and very very rarely more than that.:)

Latest posts