• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Repticarpet being uncooperative

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
So the flat side should stick to the glass?
I don't think it really matters which side is on the glass, I am just thinking the loop side if on the top would catch on their little spikes more, and if the loop was on the bottom that wouldn't catch on much on their belly..

Zach Lenners

Bearded Dragon Egg
Probably a dumb question... but what do you guys use to clean the repticarpet? just a vacuum? or do you do something special? ive just been running it through water and letting it dry but I don't like doing that haha.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I run a vacuum over it to pick up the pieces and then I lay it in the tub and spray it with vinegar and water, or Natures Miracle. Scrub the spots and then rinse with hot water. Afterwards I let it drip and then I roll it in a towel to get excess moisture off then throw it in the dryer or let it air dry.

CorvettesR1

Bearded Dragon Egg
You can get velcrothat come in long strips that have adhesive on the back sides of the strips
After using paper towels in the bottom of my new tank setup for several weeks , I happened to be in a store and saw these tan cloth table setting placemats I thought wow those would lie flat and be easier to clean/ replace than the paper towels. They are smooth and very easy to clean. I purchased 4 and just spread them out to overlap and fit into rack corner of the tank . This has been working great and provided a soft area for my Dragon to be on

Latest posts