• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Question about Juvenile Feeding (Greens)

SoleSky

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I think hes eating around 30 a day. He eats his collards and squash. Not his pellets tho

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Don't worry about those pellets.. feed those to the crickets..
Hope this helps.

SoleSky

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I got the fixture, he looks happy. He napped in his bath and I also got a spray bottle curtesy of the boyfriemd. The only thing I'm still concerned about is his cricket eating. He's only eaten around 15 today. I'm going to get a separate box though. Cardboard did not work well.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Glad you were able to find the fixture. Napped in the bath? Like fell asleep nap and went limp? Or soaking and relaxed.

Not sure if you've gone over this already, but what are your temps and what are you using to measure your temps? What is your UV light?

SoleSky

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
He closed his eyes and relaxed not napped hehe. I'm using a 10.0 UVB reptisun or something like that. On the other side I still have the infrared heat lamp which is going to change soon. Temps are about 102-105 on basking and 80-85 on the opposite end (varies with the fan in my room). I am still looking for the appropriate digital temp gauge. Do you know where I can find one cheap? I saw one on the coupon site but the shipping was two times the price of the item!!!

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I got one of mine from Lowes or Home depot.. Less than $20. Got an other from Walmart..
Hope this helps.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Oh, ok. Relaxing in a bath is great!

We bought our digital thermometers from Pet Smart for a couple of bucks.

SoleSky

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Haven't moved BeeGee in yet. Building it up all fancy and such :)

Latest posts