• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

problems w/heat bulb

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
i am using that same bulb i have a 75w in there right now i have a 50w too but it doesnt get the right temp i also use the 75 in the summer too because i use my air condistion and my tank is a 40gbreeder tank
That's what mine is. I couldn't get the 50 to warm by 40 up enough, but I have yet to get a digi thermometer, so I can't really say for positive sure. It's a little tight right now, getting the new setup stuff for da babies.

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
So did you ever try the Halogens?
yes that what mine is but i think im going to check in on a 60 or 65w because the 75 gets a little hot than i have to raise then it gets to 103 and then i have to lower and im not home all the time have to work so if it get to hot while i am gone then he bd goes to the floor of tank but then he isn't getting his uvb so im going check on a 60 to 65w

Latest posts