• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Possible new frillie.....

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
yeah, 15 is a little too shallow for a Frillie. If you are somehow able to extend it to about 2 feet in depth then it would be perfect in all other aspects. You may not want to use screen doors because too much of your humidity and heat would escape. You can get plexi-glass doors and cut out little vents and do that instead.

I built mine by making a frame that was 4' H x 3' L x 2' D out of 2x4s and then getting thinner hard wood particle boards as the walls, roof and floor so that it was a light weight enclosure. http://mybeardie.com/bearded-dragon-forum/other-pets/frank's-enclosure-take-2/ thats the link with all the pictures

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Here's a pic of her, I'm thinking of naming her Lacey

Frilly.jpg

Latest posts