• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Pet Store Rants (Everybody share their rants!)

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I no Sandy I do to but I ran out of crickets and needed some untill today when my shipment came in!! And that is another story all by it self!!! Anyways!!!!! And Gina, Ill take that 10k ;D

kizap

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Pet co, pets mart they all should be heavily fined and banned of carring any time of living critter, Only thing ive seen ever taken care of right, was the scorpions only because they will live through pretty much anything, dragons are always thin, many per small tank which makes me sad I cant buy them all and give them a real home.

WTB Animal police who will bust these critter mistreaters!

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
as much as it might suck to some people, i really wish we could adapt similar laws to the ones in australia...from what it seems they do everything they can to try to preserve the animals there wild and captive...i would have no problem having to get certified to own reptiles or any animal if it insured the rest of the animals out there would get fair treatment

Latest posts