• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Penelope

will_him_is

Juvenile Dragon
Im so bad with names, I still havent picked one out for her... I call her rousey (after the UFC womens fighter "Rowdy" Ronda Rousey) because shes is beautiful and spunky, for now, and it may stick. But I have 4 and only have 1 for sure name...

Penelopesmom

Hatchling Dragon
Shes settled in quite well. She also is a little spunky, but over time she began to trust me, and really settled in to he new home.
She is ok with being held but is much more interested in checking things out than sitting with me. How long have you had her.

Penelopesmom

Hatchling Dragon
Penelope I absolutely love her coloring I am a huge sucker for orange bearded dragons
Thanks you I can't wait until she finally sheds so I can see those colors. I got her at Excalibur dragons. It is pretty neat they give you a birth certificate so you know your dragons lineage.