• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Penelope

Penelopesmom

Hatchling Dragon
I had to go to the fed ex of fief she was two hours late to my house and was going not going to be delivered until 6 pm so I went and picked her up. She is pretty grey and stressed she is also about to shed.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I love how proud she looks standing by that statue!

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Yeh legs n tail defo ready for shed. Wot a lovely lookin girl kinda looka like my Boris. One thing ive noticed bout a few orange dragons is tyat there colour change can b sum wot unreal it changes that much. Wen we first got Boris ue looked dark brown he was that dark but now hes so bright more so wen he had a nice soak. :)
First pic of Boris wen we first got him 2 nd a few weeks on.
uploadfromtaptalk1405800501816.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1405800563855.jpg

Penelopesmom

Hatchling Dragon
Yeh legs n tail defo ready for shed. Wot a lovely lookin girl kinda looka like my Boris. One thing ive noticed bout a few orange dragons is tyat there colour change can b sum wot unreal it changes that much. Wen we first got Boris ue looked dark brown he was that dark but now hes so bright more so wen he had a nice soak. :)
First pic of Boris wen we first got him 2 nd a few weeks on. View attachment 9318View attachment 9319
His colors are so vibrant. I know hers must be her online ones were. Her whole body is definitely in shed now.

Latest posts