• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Paint?

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
ABRAXIS said:
If you can't find a proper background, you can get adhesive covering, the type they use on shelves,from the hardware store, quite cheap, AND STICK IT ON THE INSIDE! I used that method in my first two vivs and it worked quite well. RE: SYKES'S THREAD.

You have to be real careful with that. If the basking light hits the covering and heats up the adhesive, there's a risk of it outgasing and causing respiratory issues with the beardie. To be safe, we probably shouldn't use anything that has an adhesive on it.

JustaV

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hmmm interesting, well he's doing better these days....He's my favorite he gets my attention before anyone...or anything...lol

Latest posts