• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Newbiee :) Heeey :D

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
You will want say an 18 quart or larger enclosure.
Place the heater on the bottom side of the enclosure, no worries that it will melt the plastic.

Cut out openings in both long sides, and adhere metal ( the crickets will chew through anything else) window screening... This allows for ventilation.

Add the egg crates, ( yes the thing 24 count eggs come in) and cricket chow of some sort ( chicken starter chow works well ) and a water source, and you are set.

Hope this helps !

Harley D

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Hi and Welcome !!

Where abouts are you located, as I have a few names of some really good breeders here in Ontario, and they have shipped accross canada.

Let me know, if you are within the Toronto area, you are more than welcome to come over and check out my babies, sorry Renee but remeber I have 4 now ;D even with your dad so he can maybe come around a bit.

Take Care
Laurie

Snickkerz

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Heey yah im in ontario and reely close to toronto actually ! :)
ill message you and maybe we can talk ? :)
thanks !! :D
sam

Harley D

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
That is good news, just letting you know I live in Brampton, keep me updated as I will help out with ever I can ;D

BigDaddyDragon

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Yeah!! The more Sams we get on here, the better! Lol. Welcome to the boards!
Sincerely- Sam #1 : ;D

Nght_RideA

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
welcome aboard ;D

this forum helped me out heaps, reading and asking questions befor i got my beardie ! and even now while iv got him, there is always things you need to know ;)

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome and its great your doing your homework.

Crickets smell so bad. I am so glad I don't have to keep large amounts of crix anymore.

Latest posts