• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New viv

RaeAnn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
They always sleep together at night. They always slept in the bed in the old viv. X

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

I love the fact that they are so close! The bond they have really does challenge the fact that beardies are not social creatures. They prove that there is always exceptions :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dinky-Blinky

Bearded Dragon Veteran
97d2bf94931410a80b733d38aa23b070.jpg

This morning they haven't moved all night lol

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
aced823f06dc61faf745893851642520.jpg

92edbc4cebe27d5ce3d6429661e72472.jpg

Girls are playing hide n seek lol

I love it! How cute!! I think it's amazing how they get along with each other. But after what they've been thru they depend on each other!

Do you think they have forgotten that by now?

You have given them the most amazing life! They are so lucky to have you.

Dinky-Blinky

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I hope they have forgotten by now but not sure. My mum came round other day day n they both hid n black bearded lol she didn't even go near them

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I hope they have forgotten by now but not sure. My mum came round other day day n they both hid n black bearded lol she didn't even go near them

Awe how sad. Do you think it was her that scared them or because it was a different person than you?

I wish there was a way we could tell our animals that they are safe now and that nothing will happen to them anymore. And the bad man is gone.

Dinky-Blinky

Bearded Dragon Veteran
They are normally fine with people who come round as long as strangers don't try pick them up. They will happily sit with me when someone is here. Just not my mum lol.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
These 2 are just soo sweet!! I love their bond!! It's just soo rare to see co habbing work but these 2 really do need eachother...

Latest posts