• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New viv

Dinky-Blinky

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Viv will be done in bout 3/4 hours but I wont be moving girls till 2morrow afternoon because I want to give it min of 24 hours to air out fully. I'll be moving their bed and a few little bits from other viv when I move them

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Dinky-Blinky

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3be49dde5e08248a2a71504eec1aaf2a.jpg
ead15c687b37668ec7e9cd0b0b689271.jpg

Temp set up need to get new bulb holder. Girls will be in this time tomorrow with a few extra bits x

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
It looks great! Much better now that you painted it.

I can't wait to see the girls in it tomorrow!!

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Just gotta put bed in 2morrow and thermostat n timers x

Do they sleep together in the same bed?

Here's Wally in his bed.
83d622fd769901c0d2b0f5fb47326e90.jpg

He's much smaller and younger than dinky and Blinky and his bed doesn't have room for more than his fat bum! Lol

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I wonder if the grass is cool on their bellies or if it actually feels good.

They sure are cute and adorable!!

Dinky-Blinky

Bearded Dragon Veteran
It's moving day lol x only a few hours to go. I left new viv on all night to see make sure temp stayed correct.... basking spot stayed at around 110 and cool side stayed at around 85 with a 40w bulb and without thermostat. So can lower temp with thermostat a little bit. Just gotta swap uvb bulbs and put basking bulb up then lay the new flooring and then they move x

Latest posts