• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

new viv, new camera, new outlook.

jessica domke

Juvenile Dragon
yea, now i got a whole huge tank to check before bed now. now its at my waist now, before it wall up higher then me as that was the only place to but it. i halled a desk from my bacement and the new tank sits perfect on it!
u cud always feed ur beardie in his 1st enclosure w/nothing in it, so the crix have no where 2 hide! ;) gr8 pics & update by the way!!! glad 2 see ur lil fella happy & healthy! :)

Spikeleebd

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
humidity readers in the tank are good because at least you know the current level. knowing is better than not knowing. even with you germ you may not have one in the tank but you have them around your house so you at least know what the humidity is like in your house

ThDude

Bearded Dragon Veteran
humidity readers in the tank are good because at least you know the current level. knowing is better than not knowing. even with you germ you may not have one in the tank but you have them around your house so you at least know what the humidity is like in your house
when i had one of the hydromitors it read that it was 20% in the tank. my house is at 40% last time i looked. it all also depends on the weather outside too.

i am of sound mind not having one in the tank or one redaly avalable in my house at this time.

Spikeleebd

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
knowing the humidity in the enclosure is important because if the humidity is too high your bearded dragon can run risks of getting an up respitory infection. it is important to remember that bearded dragons are from australia and even though it isn't the desert you have to remember it isn't a tropical environment and they like it dry. i would say anything higher than 45 is almost risky to them but if your like germ and live in canada and the humidity is high it might be a good idea to not have a water bowl in the enclosure. that is just my thought on the subject but im not an expert.

ThDude

Bearded Dragon Veteran
knowing the humidity in the enclosure is important because if the humidity is too high your bearded dragon can run risks of getting an up respitory infection. it is important to remember that bearded dragons are from australia and even though it isn't the desert you have to remember it isn't a tropical environment and they like it dry. i would say anything higher than 45 is almost risky to them but if your like germ and live in canada and the humidity is high it might be a good idea to not have a water bowl in the enclosure. that is just my thought on the subject but im not an expert.
i dont have a water bowl in the tank, and i can do nothing to change the humidity. so i have no point in geting one.

Latest posts