• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New baby coming soon!

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I'm getting excited, getting things ready for a new addition...pics coming soon!

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Yep, a teaser! I'll post enclosure pictures in a few days :p

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Once I get him ordered I will start posting pictures of his enclosure!

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Here's the "cage"
20150420_194845.jpg

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Not a good start to the morning :( UPS emailed me saying my package got to them late so now it's going to take an extra business day to deliver, today is Friday so that means Monday. However on the tracking info online it also says that my package will be delivered today just not by the time they originally said. So I don't know what to think.

I've never ordered an animal online and the whole thing made me nervous. Now I'm starting to think I should have just gotten one at the pet store :(

Dawn McNair

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Well I would think since it is a live animal, they would have to deliver it today, even late, or else they will be liable for its replacement if something should happen to it. Did they give you a time? UPS has been trying to deliver a package to my house the last two days. They need a signature. Sad thing is I've been home when they've tried to deliver the package.

donprec

Juvenile Dragon
Oh my goodness, you can't get much cuter than him! Congratulations!! He seems like he likes his new home! I came right on here to see you if you posted pics of him :)

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yay! What a nerve-racking day – but what a great ending

Latest posts