• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Need a new enclosure

dharvey4651

Hatchling Dragon
Amazon is the Best place to look & $500 is about the price range for a 120 Gallon the ZooMed gallon a a great one. Also, u will need. Also, u will need an addt’l basking bulb of 50-75 watt to place on the cold side to keep the temp on that side around 75-78.

I wasn't impressed by what I saw on Amazon...

Thank you once again for your response! Definitely interested! My thing keeping me from jumping on asap is still debating going with just the front viewable. Mine loves watching me from one side panel & he is young yet so no rush there. Impossible to rotate an enclosure to where he could view the world from the front due to space.
Thinking to cover the sides this weekend just to see if it's stressful. I feel really bad doing that because he hangs out right there watching my every move. Be pretty boring in a box with nothing to see except a large ferret cage with no movement as they are always sleeping.
Definitely interested if I go this route & can't thank you enough for you taking time to answer my questions!

I purchased my tank from Zen Habitats and then modified the tank to have two transparent sides so my Charlie could watch TV.

20201226_180416.jpg

Then drilled some holes in the PVC material to run my probes into the tank and conceal the wiring.

I've got another thread talking about the special temperature controllers I've got installed too if you'd like to check those out. They work super well.

20210404_142545.jpg20210404_141357.jpg

I've got 2 large dogs and also 3 kids. All a**holes... Glass was out of the question - 100%

Toad Ranch

Bearded Dragon Egg
You
Thank you once again for your response! Definitely interested! My thing keeping me from jumping on asap
Thank you once again for your response! Definitely interested! My thing keeping me from jumping on asap is still debating going with just the front viewable. Mine loves watching me from one side panel & he is young yet so no rush there. Impossible to rotate an enclosure to where he could view the world from the front due to space.
Thinking to cover the sides this weekend just to see if it's stressful. I feel really bad doing that because he hangs out right there watching my every move. Be pretty boring in a box with nothing to see except a large ferret cage with no movement as they are always sleeping.
Definitely interested if I go this route & can't thank you enough for you taking time to answer my questions!

is still debating going with just the front viewable. Mine loves watching me from one side panel & he is young yet so no rush there. Impossible to rotate an enclosure to where he could view the world from the front due to space.

Your very welcome!! :) Always happy to answer questions!

I'm sorry we can't help you with clear sides at this point, however we do have plans to offer some pretty cool enclosures with this option in the future :) If you haven't already, give us a like on Facebook and follow on Instagram to stay up to date on new designs!

Another commonly asked question is about our glass doors. They are certified Tempered Safety Glass not "float" or "annealed" glass and are safer than most house windows :)

Thanks so much!
Jared

2Pacalypse

Juvenile Dragon
I wasn't impressed by what I saw on Amazon...

I purchased my tank from Zen Habitats and then modified the tank to have two transparent sides so my Charlie could watch TV.

View attachment 26589

Then drilled some holes in the PVC material to run my probes into the tank and conceal the wiring.

I've got another thread talking about the special temperature controllers I've got installed too if you'd like to check those out. They work super well.

View attachment 26592View attachment 26591

I've got 2 large dogs and also 3 kids. All a**holes... Glass was out of the question - 100%
That’s awesome! Thank you!
I can believe the kids are buttholes but I’m not buying the dogs being jerks.
I Love all animals but dogs have my heart & can do no wrong in my eyes!

dharvey4651

Hatchling Dragon
That’s awesome! Thank you!
I can believe the kids are buttholes but I’m not buying the dogs being jerks.
I Love all animals but dogs have my heart & can do no wrong in my eyes!
Honestly my dogs are great. They're clumsy though so glass would be easily damaged.