• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My dragon, arrived !

bookac

Hatchling Dragon
They grow pretty fast. I would say you are going to notice a different in few months. As mine got bigger, because I was with them all the time, I didn't always notice how much they were growing. People would tell me how big they got and and I didn't see what they were talking about LOL!
Or you can notice by the size of the feeders you are giving to him :D But probably I wouldn't notice aswell :)

bookac

Hatchling Dragon
First bath :D He wasnt happy, but he licked the water :) also he is shedding.

0673de57b8cc4ec6f944001d04eeaff7.jpg

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Such a cutie!! Are you planning on putting some more decorations in there? Plastic plants as long as they don't have small pieces that they can get off and swallow are great for them to hide around play on..And a hide on the warm and on the cool side.
I just love how small he is in that viv he's like I'm King!! lol

bookac

Hatchling Dragon
Such a cutie!! Are you planning on putting some more decorations in there? Plastic plants as long as they don't have small pieces that they can get off and swallow are great for them to hide around play on..And a hide on the warm and on the cool side.
I just love how small he is in that viv he's like I'm King!! lol
Yea, he is like that, I am the king :)

And yes definitely I am going to put some fake plants, I already ordered from ebay this plants, and I am planning to hang them on the corners, of the terrarium.

7935cdd1664b0c694a4169ee00a1ff01.jpg

and about hides, I will work on that :)

bookac

Hatchling Dragon
He is adorable!!!!! How big is he now?
Thanks ! I havent measured him yet, but he grows fast ! I can notice by the photos. He is starting to have a head like a dragon, beard, his toes and legs are fattier and bigger. Also his color variations are wonderfull.. Here is a picture I took hour ago :)

35d04e0838749200b30738803033981c.jpg

547d438be362dd719c69cad821e8dfb5.jpg

Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L10 using Tapatalk

Bobbi

Bearded Dragon Veteran
My Bayney boy looks fat in some of his pictures too. I think its the way they sit sometimes.

Kathryn Kinney

Juvenile Dragon
I give my hatchlings a bath every other day. They can dehydrate really quick at a young age and they grow about a 1/2 inch a week.

Latest posts