• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

MOMMY! im SHEDDING :D

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Piggy is shedding slow now. She was shedding 2x a month for about 4 months but has not shed in the past 2. Oscar my 5 year old is still shedding, he is soooooooooooo slow, its been going on for about a month now and only half his body is done.

sorry for the hijack

jennixpxp

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
holy crap. mine only takes a day or so. haha maybe cause she is still young. i hope she gets brighter! lol

Justus85

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Rex looks like a whole new dragon when that skin sheds. Towards the time when his shed occurs his skin becomes more greyish/dull. But when he does shed I get to see the bright yellow coloring on his back which I am hoping will become his predominant color throughout. I know most petco dragons tend to not have the most exotic morphs but I swear this guy looks like he may end up being sandfire.

jennixpxp

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
maybeee. lol they get them from local breeders im guessing. you never know what they have. lol hope he/she turns out very bright in the end...

Latest posts