• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

MOMMY! im SHEDDING :D

jennixpxp

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
the first time she has shed. looks itchy :p also what should i name her??
ENJOYYY!

poor little leg sheddinnn...
100_0297.jpg

mommy, just get it off of me!!
100_0293.jpg

theres more but im actually leaving now.
thanks! any ideas for names are appriciatedd!

Justus85

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
A bathe would definitely be good, helps with the shed. Names I'm not so great with but I wanted to say it's a beautiful dragon ya got there! :)

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Aw, poor baby. Sheds can be very uncomfortable! As Justus pointed out, daily baths help with the shed. Give them some relief.

Names....hmmmm
I usually name my pets and children with the first name that comes to mind when I look at them or think about their arrival. I don't have that intimacy with your dragon. She looks gorgeous. How about Bella?

jennixpxp

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
thanks. im still open to anything. i think ill give it sometime... i want something real unique.... lol i like mia too...

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
What a cutie. Good thing about babies is they shed pretty quick. Dont know about a name, Im not good at naming

jennixpxp

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
thanks for the link. she shed everything a few days ago except her back legs, tail, and flat part ontop of head... lol :) she is so bright!!

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
for the first few months they get a little more color with each shed. Piggy started out black and gray now she is an orangeish brown and gray

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
here is what piggy looked like when I got her
100_0632.jpg

and about 2 sheds ago so she has a little more color now
slyderblanket.jpg

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I know there is a lot more color. She has shed since that last picture. she has more color now then in the last picture. Crazy how they get so much color as they get older. Yours is going to be beautiful, she has a good amount of color already and its only going to get brighter.

jennixpxp

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
awesome!!!! haha. that will be nice. shes very bright. lol i cant wait for her to get older. lol that will make her super bright.... ha post a picture of him/her now...

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
She is starting to ghost again so she is very dull. But once she sheds again I will put up new pictures of her.

Justus85

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Funny our dragons are shedding at the exact same time. I notice as he gets older his sheds go much faster. Prolly also has to do with a bathe him more often during sheds now.

Latest posts