• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Meet Oscar

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Cutie pie . . . Sorry Oscar for the femme side of me, but youre too cute

He looks like a completely new dragon without the reddishness...
Enloy!!

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Looks wonderful. The nails are fine, especially with the tile now. The will naturally trim them for you.

Stephanie is a Rockstar

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
He kinda has a Grandpa Simpson lip thing going on! What a cutie though... What would make someone want to stain their lizard? I don't get it...

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yes he does have a little over bit and thank you I could not figure out who he looked like. Now he has the wrong name...MAN. My daughter said he looked like Oscar the grouch so we named him Oscar.

As for the stain. It is slooooowly coming off. I don't think it will come off all the way until he sheds and with his age, I think I am going to be waiting a while. They said they liked the red tone the sand gave him. If you like red then get a red dragon don't stain the poor thing. There are a couple of spots on him that he did shed and he is almost white or a cream color. I think he just finished a shed just before I got him so it could be a year before I see his true beauty :( I tired to get it off with baby shampoo and a genital scrub, then a good rinse down but had no luck at all. I don't want to do it too much b/c I am worried the soap will hurt him so I am going to be patient and let him just shed it off.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Stephanie is a Rockstar said:
staylor said:
I tired to get it off with baby shampoo and a genital scrub,

I couldn't help it... but you are the one that said it... A GENITAL scrub?! that must have been painful for the lil guy...

:D

OMG....too funny! Gotta admit, Sandra, that was a good one. ;D

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
LOL...that is so funny. That is what I get for just clicking ok when spell check gave a suggestion. OMG that is great. Needed a good laugh

lets fix that now...gentle

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Stephanie is a Rockstar said:
staylor said:
I tired to get it off with baby shampoo and a genital scrub,

I couldn't help it... but you are the one that said it... A GENITAL scrub?! that must have been painful for the lil guy...

:D

You did not know Beardies gone wild is now out on video??? :eek:

Latest posts