• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Mealworms vs. Superworms

lexi

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Red Ink AUS said:
Hmmmm, Now I'm curious to this person's identity lol. With such high praise from people that i know who are well veresed in this hobby of ours. Only one name that comes to mind from memory that practices left field husbandry but he hasn't been around for a while. He must have gotten sick and caught a VIRUS ;).

Oh, ok.. lol... I've seen him on many other forums. Hopefully, he'll stop by. :)

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I dont think its tim as he has been a member of this forum for a while. i may be wrong but i doubt its tim (thevirus)

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Red Ink AUS said:
Hmmmm, Now I'm curious to this person's identity lol. With such high praise from people that i know who are well veresed in this hobby of ours. Only one name that comes to mind from memory that practices left field husbandry but he hasn't been around for a while. He must have gotten sick and caught a VIRUS ;).

Now that was as subtle as ...well Me!! Francis...lol

Red Ink AUS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Yeah subtle LOL... I was hoping it was Tim, be good to see how he's doing lately but have'nt seen him in the usual places LOL

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Red Ink AUS said:
Yeah subtle LOL... I was hoping it was Tim, be good to see how he's doing lately but have'nt seen him in the usual places LOL

I spoke with him a few weeks ago he said he lays off the forums when he doesnt have babies so we should start seeing him be more active soon id think.

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Sorry, it's not Tim. Although many times he's recieved the same kind of ridicule.
Francis...........think waaay back as far as you can go on the internet and you'll remember.

Latest posts