• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Me and my dragons

Elemental Dragon Lord

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Alright yesterday was thorough cleaning day so while they were out I took pictures of all my dragons except Goomba (he ius in a brand new viv and I'm trying to get him healthy.)
062914182417.jpg
Razor
062914180658.jpg
Bright Eyes

Elemental Dragon Lord

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Phone only allows 2 for some reason.
062914181905.jpg
Aura
062914182138.jpg
Comet
062914182816.jpg
Meteor
Also yay figured how to put more from my phone.

Attachments

• 062914182649.jpg
    062914182649.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 8

RaceDiva

Hatchling Dragon
Did someone say 'Horsie ride, Momma??'. My Scotty in his second favorite spot to hang out! Couldn't resist sharing! I like to wear my hair in a ponytail and he Loves to sit on it. :)
20140703_214235.jpg

Attachments

• 20140703_214235.jpg
    20140703_214235.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 29

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Did someone say 'Horsie ride, Momma??'. My Scotty in his second favorite spot to hang out! Couldn't resist sharing! I like to wear my hair in a ponytail and he Loves to sit on it. :)View attachment 9078
Hehe. Lovely pic Diego. N Boris. Alway climb to the bak of my neck. Ive cum to the conclusion that they do it so u cnt get them off on ur own. Nbthey get longer out the viv :)

RaceDiva

Hatchling Dragon
I know! And when I Do manage to remove him, he starts kicking, struggling and doing everything but screaming "No Momma, no! Don't make me go back to the viv! I don't wanna go back, wanna stay with you!" Like a toddler having a tantrum. :) Or maybe he Really likes something about my hair. I've noticed he loves to get right on my hair, prefers that to my neck or shoulder.

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
I know! And when I Do manage to remove him, he starts kicking, struggling and doing everything but screaming "No Momma, no! Don't make me go back to the viv! I don't wanna go back, wanna stay with you!" Like a toddler having a tantrum. :)
Haha yep exactly theres.bin a few time when ive not.been able to reach them at all n ive had to slide my top off with beardie on bak of it. Onto the bed so i can get themm hehe but yeh they really do know wot they doin:)

RaceDiva

Hatchling Dragon
Haha yep exactly theres.bin a few time when ive not.been able to reach them at all n ive had to slide my top off with beardie on bak of it. Onto the bed so i can get themm hehe but yeh they really do know wot they doin:)
Speaking of, it's time to go see what His Lordship wants for his snack, Discovered yesterday he likes Romaine lettuce dipped in sweet potato baby food. :)

Elemental Dragon Lord

Bearded Dragon Veteran
He had an acetone red beard even though he was citrus, I hope he impregnated Aura before he pissed away and I get atleast one baby with the red beard.

Elemental Dragon Lord

Bearded Dragon Veteran
To many typos
Acetone-awesome
Pissed-passed
Now to light the mood of this thread, Razor in his sexy pose. He ius like this alot when I'm not home...........I knew he was going after my gf!
071114175527.jpg

Elemental Dragon Lord

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Alright people a couple of new dragons have arrived safely. The bigger one seems black with silver (which I pray stays) and the little one is brown with orange highlights (cgurr but I'm hoping for a change).
073014182843.jpg
073014182856.jpg
Yes I know they aren't close ups but they just spent 2 days in a box and are a little on edge.

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
"Tonto" (the black with silver – if I may be so bold) is adorable. I hope his colour stays too. They're both adorable. Glad they arrived safely and they've got a great new home

Latest posts